[iOS] VoiceOver fixes
Lots of great feedback from Rob at Mobile A11y — fix these voiceover issues in the next release.
- Focus on heading when Settings sheet is presented.
- Headings should have heading accessibility trait.
- Fix accessibility label for the
— or —text in Settings sheet.
- Group “Learn More” label and “Visit the Website” button as one element.
- Email, Rate, and Twitter buttons are grouped, but button labels are not read by VoiceOver.
- Group colour scheme heading and control together for accessibility.
- Remove redundant state in accessibility labels for toggles.
- When releasing a thought, VoiceOver focus goes immediately to “release another thought” button before it appears on screen.
- Add speech accessibility labels to “release this”/”release another” button so that VoiceControl works as expected.